Thank you for using "DAIHATSU Used Car Net" (hereafter referred to as "this site").
This site is operated by Nagoya Daihatsu K.K. and Mikawa Daihatsu K.K. (hereafter referred to as "the Operating Company"). The following user policy has been stipulated for use of all services (hereafter referred to as these services) provided by the Operating Company via this site.
We ask that all users make use of these services in accordance with this user policy.
Article 1 (This Site and User Policy)
- This site refers to the Internet site provided by the Operating Company (including applications relating to this site, regardless of whether they have been optimized for browsing via computers, mobile phones, or smartphones, etc.) and associated e-mail delivery and all other information provision sites, etc.
- This user policy (hereafter referred to as "this policy") applies to any items pertaining to the use and management and so on of this site involving the user and the Operating Company when this site is used by the user.
- The user shall use ("use" includes, but is not limited to, the browsing and downloading of content or information on this site, or posting on or uploading to this site, and the same applies below) this site after verifying and consenting to this policy. The Operating Company assumes that when using this site, the user has agreed to all content in this policy.
- Part of this policy consists of rules and instructions and so on (hereafter referred to as "instructions and so on") such as "Order Method" indicated in the provision of this site by the Operating Company.
- The Operating Company reserves the right to make changes to this policy and so on without obtaining the consent of users. Excluding cases where separately stipulated by the Operating Company, this policy and so on following changes shall be effective from the moment that it is displayed on the Operating Company's website, and it is assumed that users agree to all content of the changed policy and so on if using this site once the changes have become effective.
- Please understand that there may be cases in which users are screened beforehand, and based on the results of this screening, users may be prohibited from using this site.
Article 2 (Notifications)
- The Operating Company shall notify users of necessary items whenever required by displaying them on this site.
- The notifications mentioned in the preceding item shall be effective from the point the Operating Company displays the content of the relevant notification on this site.
Article 3 (Online Sales)
- Some used cars on this site may be applied for (hereafter referred to as "ordered") via this site by entering the necessary items, and completing payment using the method specified by the Operating Company. Orders shall be complete when order confirmation e-mails (hereafter referred to as "order confirmation e-mails") have been sent from the Operating Company to the user.
- Following completion of the order and verification of payment by bank transfer, all documents (hereafter referred to as "sales contract related documents") required for concluding the sales contract and changing the name of the vehicle owner shall be sent to the user. The sales contract for the ordered vehicle shall be concluded when the user has entered the necessary items in the sales contract related documents, and returned the documents to the Operating Company.
Article 4 (User Responsibility)
- When using this site, the user must not engage in behavior such as sending or writing information while pretending to be someone else, regardless of the user's action or inaction.
- Users must not engage in wrongful behavior that affects, or risks affecting the rights, reputation, profits, or smooth business of the Operating Company.
Article 5 (Points of Note, Operating Company Disclaimer)
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility if the user is late in taking receipt of the ordered vehicle for reasons attributable to the user (including errors in information sent when placing order), or for any impact on the ordered vehicle as a result of the delay.
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility for descriptions of ordered vehicle condition, except in cases in which malice aforethought or gross negligence by the Operating Company is acknowledged.
- The Operating Company is under no obligation to make changes or modifications and so on to this site, even if devices, equipment, or software used by users are incompatible.
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from drops or impediments and so on in the display speed of this site due to excessive access or other unexpected factors.
- The Operating Company does not guarantee that e-mail or web content transmitted for reasons relating to this site does not contain harmful computer viruses and so on.
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility for damage incurred by the user due to actions such as the downloading of content provided by a third party, or access to linked sites managed or operated by a third party via this site.
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility for damage incurred due to reasons such as the following despite adequate safety measures having been taken by the Operating Company.
- (1) Damage occurring as a result of interruptions to, slow-downs in, or stoppages of this site's system due to trouble with communication lines or computers and so on
- (2) Damage occurring as a result of manipulation of this site
- (3) Damage occurring as a result of unauthorized access to data relating to this site
- If the user violates this policy and so on, or engages in behavior judged by the Operating Company to be inappropriate to the operation of this site, the Operating Company reserves the right to adopt necessary measures (including legal action) such as stopping use of this site or claiming damages without any form of notification or formal demand, and accepts no responsibility for damage incurred by the user as a result of this.
- The user is unable to demand disclosure of reasons for measures such as stopping use of this site based on the preceding item, and shall not contest these measures.
- The Operating Company accepts no responsibility even in the case of damage incurred by the user as a result of reasons not attributable to the Operating Company arising from force majeure such as natural disasters or incidents.
- In addition to the items listed above, the Operating Company accepts no responsibility for any damage (any disadvantage suffered including psychological distress or pecuniary loss) incurred by the user as a result of use (including the provision of information by the Operating Company in association with this) or disuse of this site. This may not apply, however, in cases where the user suffers damage as a result of malice aforethought or gross negligence by the Operating Company.
Article 6 (Site Stoppage or Suspension)
- The Operating Company reserves the right to completely or partially stop this site for the reasons described below, and accepts no responsibility for any damage incurred by the user or a third party as a result of the stoppage.
- (1) If periodic or urgent system maintenance or inspection is carried out for the purpose of providing this site.
- (2) If operation of this site becomes impossible due to emergencies such as fires, power failures, or natural disasters and so on.
- (3) If operation of this site becomes impossible due to wars, civil war, riots, disturbances, or labor disputes and so on.
- (4) If unable to provide this site due to defects with the system used to provide the site, unauthorized access to the system by a third party, or system infection by computer virus infection and so on.
- (5) If the Operating Company is unable to provide this site due to action taken based on laws and ordinances, etc.
- (6) Other cases determined to be unavoidable by the Operating Company
- If the Operating Company stops operation of this site due one of the reasons in the preceding item, information to this effect shall be provided on this site beforehand. This may not be the case in emergencies, however.
Article 7 (Site Discontinuation)
- The Operating Company may discontinue this site for certain reasons.
- If the Operating Company discontinues this site, users shall be notified of this up to 1 week prior to the date of discontinuation on the site and so on.
Article 8 (Changes to This Policy)
- The Operating Company may make changes to this policy whenever required.
- The Operating Company shall deem that users have agreed to this policy following changes once one month has elapsed after the changes have been posted on this site, or when the site is used, whichever occurs first.
Article 9 (Personal Information Handling)
・About cookies, etc. from among attribute information, terminal information, location information, behavioral history and so on (hereafter referred to as "behavioral history and so on")
Article 10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All rights (property rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) to the wording, images, programs, other data and so on which make up this site belong to the Operating Company or third parties who hold the relevant rights, users are prohibited from the copying, reproduction, transfer, accumulation, sale, or publication and so on of such information without the consent of the Operating Company, regardless of the method or format.
Article 11 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
- Users are required to declare that they are not a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, have not been a member of a crime syndicate for at least 5 years, are not an associate member of a crime syndicate, a company related to a crime syndicate, a professional trouble‐maker at shareholders meetings, a group engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns, an organized crime syndicate, etc., or other person equivalent to such individuals or organizations (hereafter referred to as "members of a crime syndicates and so on"), that they do not apply to any of the following, and make a definite promise that the preceding declarations shall hold firm even in the future.
- (1) Having relationships in which the controlling of management by members of a crime syndicate and so on is acknowledged.
- (2) Having relationships in which the substantial involvement in management by members of a crime syndicate and so on is acknowledged.
- (3) Having relationships in which the wrongful use of members of a crime syndicate and so on for the purpose of obtaining illicit gains for the user or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party is acknowledged.
- (4) Having relationships in which the provision of funds, etc., or granting facilities to members of a crime syndicate and so on is acknowledged.
- (5) Having relationships which should be socially criticized between members of a crime syndicate and so on and those with substantial involvement with company executives or management.
- Users shall make a definite promise not to engage in behavior applicable to even one of the following using themselves or a third party.
- (1) Issuing violent demands.
- (2) Having relationships in which the substantial involvement in management by a member of a crime syndicate and so on is acknowledged.
- (3) Inappropriate demands exceeding legal responsibility.
- (4) Damaging the credit or obstructing the business of others by spreading false rumors, or through the use of fraudulent means or force.
- (5) Other behavior equivalent to the preceding items.
Article 12 (Prohibited Items)
When using this site, the user must not engage in any of the following behavior. If the user engages in the following behavior, or if acknowledged to be necessary by the Operating Company, use of this site can be stopped or terminated at the discretion of the Operating Company.
- Behavior which violates or risks violating laws and ordinances or this policy.
- Violent acts, or behavior which is linked to, or risks being linked to violent acts.
- Behavior which infringes upon, or risks infringing upon the copyrights, trademark rights and so on, or intellectual property rights of the Operating Company or a third party.
- Behavior which infringes upon, or risks infringing upon the property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, or other rights of the Operating Company or a third party.
- Behavior which discriminates or slanders the Operating Company or a third party.
- Using this site for the purpose of profit‐making (including, but not limited to use by business operators for the purpose of resale or supply).
- Behavior which obstructs the running of this site such as fraudulent system access and so on.
- Behavior which results in the loss of trust of the Operating Company or a third party.
- Behavior involving stealing the identity of others to send information and so on.
- Behavior which violates or risks violating laws and ordinances, public order and standards of decency, or this policy and so on.
- Other behavior determined by the Operating Company to be inappropriate.
Article 13 (Validity of This Policy)
- The other regulations in this policy shall be valid, even if some of the policy regulations are judged to be invalid in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- Even if some of the regulations in this policy become invalid, or are revoked due to the relationship with the user, these regulations shall be valid for relationships between other users.
Article 14 (Applicable Law and Competent Court)
- The law applicable to this policy is Japanese law.
- The Nagoya District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court if litigation becomes necessary between the user and the Operating Company.
Article 15 (Online sale vehicle delivery address)
Deliveries of online sales vehicles can only be made to domestic addresses.
Article 16 (Online sale vehicle returns)
If all conditions stipulated below are satisfied, the sales contract will be canceled, and the online sales vehicle can be returned.
- A letter indicating the cancellation of the sales contract for the relevant vehicle should be sent by the customer to the Operating Company within 7 days of the day after the delivery date.
- The mileage following delivery of the relevant vehicle should be 300 km or less.
- There should be no new scratches or dents following delivery of the relevant vehicle.
- No accidents should have occurred following delivery of the relevant vehicle.
- Functions and devices with which the relevant vehicle is equipped at the time of delivery should be in the same condition as they were when the vehicle was delivered.
- The relevant vehicle should not be used for purposes other than normal driving (racing, rallying, etc.) following delivery.
- The name on the automobile inspection certificate for the relevant vehicle should be the same at both the time of delivery and when the sales contract is canceled.
- There should be no remaining debts relating to the relevant vehicle such as unpaid automobile tax or illegal parking fines at the time of cancellation.
- No right or cause for obstructing disposal rights for the relevant vehicle exist such as using the relevant vehicle for the purpose of securing debt at the time of cancellation.
Article 17 (Online sale vehicle return procedure)
The customer is entitled to a refund of the sales value stipulated in the sales contract from the sales company after completing each of the steps in the following procedure.
* The customer is required to complete each of the steps in the following procedure within 7 days from the day after the required documents stipulated in step 3 below are sent by the Operating Company.
* If the following steps are not completed within the relevant completion period, the customer shall be notified of the failure of the sales contract cancellation.
- Relevant vehicle condition check
- Relevant vehicle handover
- Required document delivery
Article 18 (Online sale vehicle return commission)
The fee borne by the customer can be subtracted from the sum to be returned.
- Commission incurred in return: flat 50,000 yen fee
- Product return shipping fee: same as delivery fee